Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Software

Here we go folks.
    Thanks to Ed, we now have something workable or for my part, Controllable to make changes like we used too.

Kelly and I will be working on tips and tricks on how to change the page your looking at. Colors, styles etc.

I am excited !!!

OH, just in case...I have changed the look of my screen, its in the lower left or lower right depending.
    I am using Fluid Blue myself.
    Also once your on with your new password, here is were you can change it and your profile picture.

In the forum, click on "settings". On the left there are a bunch of links. Some interesting ones are "Edit email & password", "edit profile picture", and "edit avatar".
    Setting should be towards the top of your screen.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Got everything setup, except for my Signature....how do I change the font, size and color?
    Frederic
    Retired Army Guy
    1969 Evinrude Rogue II 210
    1960 Mercury Sabre

Comment

You may need to change your editor. First go to "settings". Depending on which style you choose it will be somewhere towards the top of the page, to the right of "Profile". On the left click "General Settings". Near the bottom of the page is "Message Editor Interface:" If you have a reasonably modern browser you can use the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. You might als want to use Enhanced Attachment Uploading on.

Save that, and click "Edit Signature"

Comment

Originally posted by edbrown View Post
        You may need to change your editor. First go to "settings". Depending on which style you choose it will be somewhere towards the top of the page, to the right of "Profile". On the left click "General Settings". Near the bottom of the page is "Message Editor Interface:" If you have a reasonably modern browser you can use the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. You might als want to use Enhanced Attachment Uploading on.

Save that, and click "Edit Signature"
        Thanks, Ed! You're the man.
        Frederic
        Retired Army Guy
        1969 Evinrude Rogue II 210
        1960 Mercury Sabre

Comment

Alright, getting to learn my way around the new software. Ed I'll try not to be a drain on the brain asking questions like crazy, but you're pretty close to the software so if I get stuck I'll defer to you or Joe.

I like what I see, but it will take time to get it up to full operating speed (pics, articles, etc...) so I ask for the club member's patience as we get up and running =)

Comment

Working...
          X