Gone Fishing !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Fishing !

I know Ed, Joe , Kelly, ( thank you ) are trying to sort out the new board, so in the meantime i'am going to go fishing.
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Where are you going fishing?

Comment

Kelly, I think he means he is going to take a break from this web for awhile. I can totally guarantee that when Chuck says he is going fishing he is not actually going fishing, he is just taking a break. Chuck is the last person on earth to fish.
      Greg James

Comment

Going out in Puget Sound off of Edmonds this afternoon. First of all i have to take up the carpet being there will be a bunch of blood and guts and stuff flying around..........

Comment

I heard Chuck caught a new world record today! Crazy! Post some pics Chuck!

Comment

Kelly, Man news travels fast ! ! I tried to get them there fella into the boat without all of that Blood & Guts stuff from going a over the carpeting but i finally had to cut the rope on my fishing stick. Right away when i did that a BIG ! killer whale came up from under the boat and grab my 40 lb fish. Just seconds before that i was trying to reach for my cheap cell phone to take a quick pic. I bet he 's going to have a early dinner this afternoon...Darn ! As far as a pictures goes, one person told me once i can't even take a clear freaking picture anyway and now i don't know how to post one. Any idea's ?

Comment

Whoa! Now that's a fish story! Next time hand the whale the cell phone, maybe it can take a clear picture!

Go back to your picture thread you started...seems this guy named Capt Caveman can post pictures following the directions we posted...see if you can now too

Comment

Nope............

Comment

Chuck...call me if you want to discuss pictures. You're one that post a lot of pictures so I want to make sure you can from now on!

Comment

I uploaded this without following any directions. It took a few minutes to figure it out, but wasn't any more difficult than with the old software. It might just be a matter of getting used to it. Chuck, where did you catch that fish and how big was the rope on your fishing stick?
                    Attached Files

Comment

awesome picture!

Comment

Working...
                      X