1962 Stiletto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Stiletto

New trailer for the Stiletto. She likes to look sexy in the parking lot too.
    Attached Files
    Jack Leslie
    1948 Sande launch
    1962 Stiletto

Sweet!!!!
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Nailed it!

Comment

Super cool!
        Greg James

Comment

One of my favorite pictures. Me in my Skagit 17 Express and Chuck Carey in his Farelon.RBB Twosome.jpg
          Greg James

Comment

My favorite picture and it is my wallpaper. The story behind it is Bruce Drake wife took that picture in their 20' Skagit at the end of Bainbridge Island in 2010 of Greg and I. Four months later i bought Bruce's Skagit (20' Bainbridge Skagit ). Greg's Skagit i own in 1995. Small world. Greg has had it for just about twenty years now ! I think a record in any club. Chuck
            1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
            1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

That's one sexy stiletto! Nice fit on the trailer! We also believe in making the whole package look good.
              Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
              1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
                That's one sexy stiletto! Nice fit on the trailer! We also believe in making the whole package look good.
                Yes, Nice package for sure !!! Sweet looking...

Greg I like this one of your boat.
                Willamette08GregSusieAtFallsBest.jpg
                Helmar Joe Johanesen
                1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Helmar, I've been looking for that picture for a long time. I would like to have that enlarged and framed. Is there a way I can get that?
                  Greg James

Comment

Here's my GregJ favorite. Or maybe the second one. Regardless, any outing that Greg is on is going to be fun.

7088_LakeWhatcom08GregSusieWallofWaterinFront.jpg7088_LakeWhatcom08GregWallofWaterBigger.jpg
                    Steve Kiesel
                    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Greg in a classic pose.....DSCN0564.JPGmay be the pose he used to scare the moose away on Priest Lake !

taken by bruceb Dec.31,2006

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Kiesel View Post
                        Here's my GregJ favorite. Or maybe the second one. Regardless, any outing that Greg is on is going to be fun.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12699[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12700[/ATTACH]
                        I think Marty shot those as wasn't this at Whatcom ? Seems to me we all did a fly by and the water was getting pretty chopped up. Marty might have gotten wet on this one.
                        Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

The one that Bruce posted was taken on the end of Dec. or first of Jan on Lake Wash. during one of our New Years cruz's. We used to launch at the park in Renton and cruz down to Ivars for lunch. One year when we got to Ivars the dock had been wiped out by a storm so I got on the radio and suggested that maybe we could go down to south Lake Union and go to Hooters. That was the only place I could think of so that's were we went. Boy did the crap hit the fan over that cuz our club is suppose to be a family club. We ended up going there again the next year with the best turnout we ever got for that particular event. When this picture was taken it was real cold. Maybe we should do more winter events. I like winter cruzing because of the low pressure on the launch's and the flat water. Just got to dress for it.
                          Greg James

Comment

Fidalgo Island 2009065.jpgBruce, That is another picture that I am missing and would like to blow up. I think Susie did some putter cleaning and we lost a whole lot of pictures. Thanks a lot for posting another one of my favorites.
                            Attached Files
                            Greg James

Comment

Originally posted by GregJ View Post
                              The one that Bruce posted was taken on the end of Dec. or first of Jan on Lake Wash. during one of our New Years cruz's. We used to launch at the park in Renton and cruz down to Ivars for lunch. One year when we got to Ivars the dock had been wiped out by a storm so I got on the radio and suggested that maybe we could go down to south Lake Union and go to Hooters. That was the only place I could think of so that's were we went. Boy did the crap hit the fan over that cuz our club is suppose to be a family club. We ended up going there again the next year with the best turnout we ever got for that particular event. When this picture was taken it was real cold. Maybe we should do more winter events. I like winter cruzing because of the low pressure on the launch's and the flat water. Just got to dress for it.
                              I remember that. It was pretty stupid I felt.

I fixed your Avatar for now, You can change it to whatever you like.

OH, think you might check with Sheila about the Chuckster, maybe, please....
                              Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Working...
                              X