Wanted, Event Planning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted, Event Planning

We are in the need of Coordinators for Events.
    Thanks Kelly and Nick for putting together a couple of them but it would be nice to have a few more if possible.

I was thinking of something at Mayfield and making that our big one were everyone might be able to make that one.
    It just needs to get on the Calendar.

To coordinate a event, you just need to share one of the outings that you may have had that you enjoyed and think others would.
    If a one day event, contact the park or meeting place and find out what is available for launch, if salt water, tides have to be right for launching and retrieving. Find out if other events have been planned for the possible dates as the park will sure tell you.

If a two day event, then if they have lodging and maybe the possible fees and then a link or phone number for members to reserve rooms, cabins, camping space, whatever.

Then just post a possible Event in the Event Discussion area as to interact with others.

At one time, Marty Loken did them all, meaning he had at least 5 to 6 events he coordinated..

Got questions, just ask please...
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

I am co-coordinating a "Return to Lake Whatcom" event with ACBS that I will be posting details for here as well but that is unfortunately a 4-stroke only event so I know most of our group's boats won't be abLe to join but perhaps some folks will come and ride with others?? We are still working out details and haven't set a date yet so I don't want to post anything in the events section just yet...
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
    X