cruising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruising

Cruised from LaConner to Bellingham and back for lunch. Bruce B and I got our boats wet. Clint
    Attached Files

P1130874.jpgP1130878.jpgP1130877.jpgP1130884.jpgOne shot with Clint's boat stopped is at Saddlebag Island, north side where the nice little bay is. Clint's boat on the Swinomish earlier in morning. Where he's following is near opening to Chuckanut Bay. Nice day on the water except for Bellingham Bay and halfway back to LaC. (ugly rough)P1130876.jpg Sorry about the spot that's showing up on the pics- have attempted to clean lens- isn't working....

Comment

I can't believe y'all were in Bellingham and no one contacted me?!? The boys and I are down "looking at the boats" in Squalicom harbor almost daily...

Really, I'm glad to see you guys got out and had a good day!! I know Bellingham Bay had pretty bad winds this evening, hopefully the rest of your journey was smooth.
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Hi Guys.

I am working with Ed (our programmer) on a Phone Tree.
        Why do this you might ask?
        We have folks that still use the phone tree, like Ingvar (who is boating more than anyone it seems)
        If someone decides to go boating, you call your buddy or others if you like as its always more fun with more boats.

This is how its going to be setup.

Only Supporting Members will be able to access the area that you can see a phone number of other Supporting Members.
        No Botts, no Nothing will have access to that area, just folks with the Supporting Member status !!!

The way our Forum is setup, you have to log in with a password to start with. Without that, you won't be able to see any Supporting Members Profile!!!.
        Without being a Supporting Member, you won't be able to see and address's, Phone numbers. Its Private secured area, again password protected.

With this feature in place, Supporting Members will be able to look at your Profile to see your Phone Number.

The Only way this will work is If, you put your phone number or update your phone number in your Profile.

So, anyone interested in having a phone tree??
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
        X