What did I miss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I miss?

Saturday morning on my way to Anacortes, I passed Chuck C towing Rosario N.B. I-5 about 5 miles S. of Everett.
    As I passed the Smokey Point rest area I spy a Skagit runabout resting !
    Then 2 miles W. of I-5 on SR-20 a 16' Skagit runabout passes me going E.B. What the &%^%$. By then I'm ready to turn around but the Admiral said NO!!
    Was this some cosmic alignment or something else ? ?

Dave, So you were that Goofy looking guy that passed me on I-5. I was wondering who you where too. Only kidding. Should have wave.We were on our way to the Antique Outboard Motor Club ( AOMCI ) meet at Baker Lake. I have never been to one of their meets in the two years that i have been a member, so i thought it was a good time go. Rick & Sarah Love were there with my former Davis Craft Skiff , BillR and Clint with his Skagit 16' Skimaster, Bruce with his son with their Skagit you saw at the Smokey Point rest stop waiting for my son and i to arrive. Had a good time meeting some very nice members of AOMCI ! Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

You got the Goofy looking guy part right I'm very careful about honking and waving when driving, lest it might be missconstrued. If you catch my drift.
      Good to know it wasn't the end of the world as we know it. Looks like you had good weather and good times.

Thanks Dave.

Comment

Dave, I guess after we left , they had thunder and lighting and the rains came down. I think we left at a good time ! Chuck
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
        X