No announcement yet.

Renton Launch info-Might still be FREE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renton Launch info-Might still be FREE!

Hey all,
    Launched last Friday at Coulon.....ticket machine still down.No Charge!
    Not sure if still free but every little bit helps.
    Oh yeah , 12:00 Noon and there was 3 trailers TOTAL in the lot.
    Tim M
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat

Was this Sunday?
    We were going to go there and launch my new loaner boat but ended up hanging out & the backyard. I wasn't aware that they had started charging, how much will it be anyway?

Hard to believe there were only 3 trailers in the lot!

Comment

They have charged for several years now. If I remember, the non-Renton resident fee is $16.00 for launch and retrieval.
      BRIAN FRANCHINI
      LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

Really Brian?

They have never charged me, I've launched there half a dozen times.
        I know there are permitted and non-permitted parking spots, the permits allow a better chance of finding parking. Maybe I was just there on the right days or during the off-season?

I'll be heading up there this coming weekend, my Sister In-law let me borrow here Laybiner for the summer since the Glassmaster's floor is torn up.

B.

Comment

How do you not have to pay.. where are you parking. $16 is to expensive to me but not sure where else to park unless its down at the stores... if you are parking in that lot (by the ramp) you are supposed to get a ticket, but if the machine is broke that is good, might go put in there on friday and take a cruise

Comment

We have been there in Feb,March etc and have always had to pay $16.00 except when it is broken. Then i just leave a note on the windshield.Never have seen the permitted and non-permitted parking lanes ? ? ? Hummmm .....Maybe there is a " reason " why that parking machine is broken sometimes......Hummm.Chuck
            1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
            1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
            X