Looks as you figured it out as its gone now
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

ya and i was up till 12:00 last night try to figure it out.i don,t want to people mistake that is still my boat .Now i,m boatless so i leave it blank awhile hahaha.God my back yard never been so empty i use to sit on the dorsett in the morning and have a smoke and coffee and this morning i have to stand against the house so i don,t get wet from the rain.it just drive me nuts now i have to go on the 21st of july but i,m still thinking i need a another classic when i get back i know what i,m looking for another san Jaun,skagit,faralion or something similar .

================================================== ================================

You need to share with others how to change that down in the help area as I have never tried it myself.
        You can always us other pictures of your liking as its just an Avatar. Me, I use my mug shot for two reasons, One, they know me to paint a target on, Two, they know me and can avoid me.

I am sure you can find something else to park and do your morning routine on or next too. Plenty of them out there but maybe not as nice as yours.
        I used to hate selling my cars and trucks as I just wanted to sell them to get something different. Once we moved up here, I sold and gave some to my kids.
        Now I am down to only 7, no, 8 of them but most of the classics are gone. I own Nothing newer than 1988.
        I was up to 12 cars and trucks, then had 12 boats but now back down to 10. We won't go into the motorcycles.

I hate change for the most part.

Hell, this was almost a rant or whine wasn't it
        Anyway, use any Avatar you like Bill
        Joe
        ================================================== ===================

Comment

Working...
        X