she needs me badly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she needs me badly

this poor girl need to be rescue,i need her and i know she need me too hahaha.i had to put my brake on just to drive in this yard to take pic of her,she is in very very rough shape.i manage to track down the owner but got no answer when i call.not sure what it is yet but it looks like what i want and hope i get it before times ran out.
    Attached Files

Bill, i would be very surprise if it was not a Dorsett and i would say a Farallon. The year ? That spray kicker bar on the side makes me think it's a 1960. I need that truck. lol Here's a picture of my 1959 to compare with. Best,Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Originally posted by commander, post: 4615
      this poor girl need to be rescue,i need her and i know she need me too hahaha.i had to put my brake on just to drive in this yard to take pic of her,she is in very very rough shape.i manage to track down the owner but got no answer when i call.not sure what it is yet but it looks like what i want and hope i get it before times ran out.
      Interesting find Bill.
      Good find in fact. If that is the Dorsett Farallon then those are getting hard to come by.

Also, interesting yard. Yard truck and other interesting storage type items.
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

for sure,Dan is his name and he is the man,but you got to catch him at a day when he is not to drunk.Pay him $250 for 1hr only not the second he be drunk by then after he get some money.but a good guy afterall.knowing him for 8yrs now.just be nice to him and don,t tell his company he is using they truck.hahaha.Guys i think i,ll do it.i,m going to rescue this baby if the owner have all of the parts.

Comment

Bill, Go for it ! As long as you have those cabin windows frames you are 3/4 the way there. you need another project...right ? Chuck
          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Buy the truck too, then you can launch anywhere you want.
            Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
            Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Working...
            X