So, Whatcha Doing ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Whatcha Doing ?

I am sure that everyone has been as busy as I have been and well, have not spent much time here, sorry for that first off.

Another Sad thing, I have not had My boat in the water now for almost Two Years !!!.
    No, I don't want to sell it and Yes, I need to get my butt back on the water SO This year, it Will happen.

I still have my Uniflite and she is the main boat at the moment but I also have my Skagit 20 that keeps pulling me towards her when I pass by so, I think its time. Not getting any younger and I can sure remember the good times we had, boatings, get togethers, the good friends, good times.....Yeah, kind of missing that in this day and age.

It might be worth looking into putting together a Annual event, my thinking to be fair, maybe in Mayfield were we can draw folks from both north, south east and west.
    Yeah, we can start a discussion, even if its only a few of us.
    I do remember we had and still have a few folks that do log in from time to time that used to just Show up at the events (I won't mention your name John Nelson but hardly ever here or see them on line..
    We had some real special times that still stay with me today.

I have been working on doing the Structure work on Kellys boat and Now, he gets to do all the finish work. Big Job, thanks Kelly, now you will know why that is not my favorite part
    So, lets see some pictures
    I will dig out the pictures of you leaving with her and Sorry, I did not format the chip in the Drone so those clips would run for only a few seconds and then stop. I will check that out again and see if I have anything usable.

Oh, for out Events, I now have a Drone that is capable of Following us for at least 25 minutes at a time and record our event or even a get together
    I really like seeing views that you don't normally see with a camera in a boat..

Been working on Eds boat and now having to deal with the windows....Never did care for the windows and well, have Other options now.
    If anyone needs windows, Sacramento California...He can replace Any windshield if need be. More info, ask me.
    I have to take my molds down and he will create the Flawless windows as these are BIG.
    If its smaller windows such as in the Cabins of the Skagits and such, John Nelson and I have figured out how to pull that off and create them. Again, ask me if interested.

Projects, do you have one you stalled out on or ?
    If you are stuck on something, Ask. I am good at giving My opinion and well, get two more and you should have enough for form your own.

So, Projects, I know you are out there as I can see you log in (as I am the Admin guy and can see that stuff share with us, what have you been doing ?
    It does NOT have to be boats or Boat Related as life is interesting, What have you been up to ??

Helmar
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

I'm down for any outing, wherever, we just need to do something.
    I've been busy sanding, sanding and more sanding. Ready to start painting the cabin, then work my way back.
    Post the drone stuff... even if it's just stills.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly View Post
      I'm down for any outing, wherever, we just need to do something.
      I've been busy sanding, sanding and more sanding. Ready to start painting the cabin, then work my way back.
      Post the drone stuff... even if it's just stills.
      I just looked and some of what did turn out is still on the Drone so I will dig that out and post it

Moving things around here and will get the Uniflite out and ready again, just went though the lower end with seals, found my issue with the distributor were it was loose in its little cradle and I was Way advanced, so looking like she is ready to dump into the lake down here as they just filled it up again. (they drain it every year)
      Then it will be pulling out the Skagit 20 Offshore and deciding on how much needs to be done to her before she can go back into the water. She is our overnight on the water boat. That is a experience that once you have done that, you want to do it again

John ? Where are you, I see you log in, in fact, I see others have logged in and not posting ??
      If I need to make changes or you need help with he new system, please, ask.
      Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

I'm still here. I've been working on my skagit 20'. I'll post some pictures, been making lots of progress but it just keeps going and going. My wife gave me a dead line for summer of 19', seems like forever but with work and life there's only so much time. Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by sclapsaddle View Post
          I'm still here. I've been working on my skagit 20'. I'll post some pictures, been making lots of progress but it just keeps going and going. My wife gave me a dead line for summer of 19', seems like forever but with work and life there's only so much time. Stephen
          Good to know your still around and plugging away. Seems we all have been busy...
          Looking forward to the photos

Helmar Joe Johanesen

Our Sister club

Comment

Working...
          X