Sat, Sept 19 --Baker Lake Rendezvous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat, Sept 19 --Baker Lake Rendezvous

I 'am ready for the Baker Lake event. After taking " California Girl " for a test run on Lake Stevens with Echo on August 20th and running her in the driveway today ,it looks like she is ready to make her first club water appearance. After Mason Lake i plan on taking her in for a tune up. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Congrats on completing another awesome boat. Those G-3 have always interested me, but could never find one for myself.

We are taking the Chris Craft out to Bake this weekend for a final scouting to make plans for the 19th. Anyone with the time available is always welcome to come out and test the waters with us...
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Brian, How did your final scouting trip go at Baker Lake ? Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

So unfortunately with the lousy weather this weekend, we drove all the way out to the lake and decided not to risk launching our relatively low freeboard boat into the white caps and wind chop. So we drove around and found a few great sites for the group to meet at, but we still haven't figured out how to reserve them as the online reservation system says they are all unavailable, but there is no gate. So I think the campgrounds may be officially closed to reservations but the sites are still accessable. Still making some phone calls..

Will post this week final details for the event on the 19th..
        Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
        1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
        X