O/T But lots of Glass Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T But lots of Glass Work

Here you go Tim, somthing to build this winter at Lk. Roosy!
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=395907

Don't let reality ruin your day!

Hey Lon, Thanks pretty cool, heck of an idea...But if the Vocational Rehab. people have they're way, I 'll be in school full time this winter...and for the next 2 years. When ya coming back over this way,, we still have a month or so, of hot weather.....High 80's later this week.
    Tim

Comment

Yep, When I sen that I thought of you! I think the price of old dashes just went up.Will be over next week for 2 days, than in storage the boat goes! Wonder what Vocational Rehab ladies are like, maybe fun!

Don't let reality ruin your day!

Comment

Tim- If you keep gathering Dorsett's, you may need Avocational rehab also...

av·o·ca·tion (v-kshn)
        n.
        1. An activity taken up in addition to one's regular work or profession, usually for enjoyment; a hobby.
        2. One's regular work or profession.
        3. Archaic A distraction or diversion.
        4. Need more Dorsett's
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Same place ya put in last time ...S.C.?...what days?...I 'll see if I can BUZZ down yer way....I was out on Banks Lake couple weeks ago...Boring.
          In the second pic on that site, what was used for the blocking..white stuff...styrofoam

Comment

Originally posted by WorkRelease, post: 6194
            Tim- If you keep gathering Dorsett's, you may need Avocational rehab also...

av·o·ca·tion (v-kshn)
            n.
            1. An activity taken up in addition to one's regular work or profession, usually for enjoyment; a hobby.
            2. One's regular work or profession.
            3. Archaic A distraction or diversion.
            4. Need more Dorsett's
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I still only have the 1 Dorsett....BUT...I have amended my 1 boat policy, to include any San Juan's I find that have hope...thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
            X