No announcement yet.

Cute little woody!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Gordon! That dresses it nicley. Always liked that look. The tank is the ticket as well, cool you have a spot for it after hanging on to it a while! You going to splash that soon or wait for spring? - Ross
    Ross Henson

Comment

Very nice!

What's next Gordo? When does the power go on?

Comment

A little power

:Raining:Been slowly progressing:Slow1: A BIG THANKS goes to my cousin Russ. He knows these little motors inside and out. He got the motor all checked out and serviced. It had been sitting around for who knows how long before I got it. He also loaned me a sweet little Italian prop to try out. Still collecting and detailing parts. Everything is in mock-up stage so far. Don't know if I'll get it wet this winter. But if there is a sweet day and I'm ready...you never know!:Bigdriving1:
        Attached Files
        Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Gordon, that is purty. Let me know if you decide to take it out, I'll come along and be your photographer. :cool1:

Comment

Sweet looking ride Gordon. I like it. That should put a smile on your face for sure. With that prop, you could do a vertical takeoff.
            Steve Kiesel
            1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

why not?

Very cool Gordon, the mini-Merc is sweet!

I think that all of us deserve a little hydro in our lifetime.anger:Screwy1

Comment

Not Me Man

Yep, small and fast.
                My neighbor was really into those and raced them, but he was a Big Fella too.
                He got me involved in the Portland area with the racing of these and I was just blinded by the speed, like NO Fear!.

That is until I cough a wake at full speed, the nose went down and out I came like a rocket.
                I didn't even have time to turn to see were the boat was, once I quit bouncing on top of the water. That was Just before it landed almost on top of me.

From that day on, any Hydro racing that I would see, the first thought once the boat flipped was, Is it going to miss the driver.

For me, they are Fun to look at but at my age, you will never get me in one again :Scared1: (here is were I need a "Chicken" smiley)
                Helmar Joe Johanesen
                1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger??

Great times/great story Helmar. That is exactly my point, all of us should have a similar experience before packing it in.

Comment

Working...
                  X