Got my Bearcat today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Bearcat today

Bill Roberts installed another Bearcat today and it feels good to be close to the maiden launch. Motor started right up and purred like a kitten. I should be right on target for opening day!
    Attached Files
    Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Only one word come to mind A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Looking great Rick and can't to view the boat up close.. Did Bill detail the engine for you?
    1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

No, I did that, Jon Norris who painted the boat painted the shroud white the same sterling paint used on the boat. I did all the homelight letters on the shroud and had a local sign company do the Homelight safetymate sticker for the controls.
      Rick & Sarah

Comment

May I inquire the name of the local company that did the controls. Do yuu think it was computor generated so the may have saved it. I'd be willing to split the cost of the set with you if so.

Comment

signs by tomorrow on Iowa on auto row. They have them on file under my name Rick Love , they did the circle that says "4 cycle and the "Homelightsafetymate" they are also doing the decal for the starting instructions that go below the key. That should be done on Monday They are real reasonable and they don't charge a set up fee
          Rick & Sarah

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Your Shiny Skagit...

...looks beautiful, Rick.

Opening Day involves a fair amount of time spent idling our motors, so you'll really appreciate the Bearcat 55, since it'll idle all day without smoking you out of the boat.

Nice package, and I'll bet Greg Silcox is happy to see that the boat's been beautifully refinished.

- Marty
              http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Looks great Rick. That control box really came out nice, looks better than new. Have fun with the new power.
                Steve Kiesel
                1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Hummmm baby that looks great!

Comment

Working...
                  X