Free 1959 Bell Boy Banshee & g3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 1959 Bell Boy Banshee & g3

If you have some relationship capital to burn, keep reading...

I am considering thinning the fleet by sending a few orphans to club members. Both boats are in average condition, need everything and are good candidates for resto. Come get one or both before I change my mind. No titles (Snohomish County)

1959 Bell Boy Banshee w/OK Easy Loader: FREE

1964 Glasspar g3 w/OK Easy Loader: FREE

G....will take G-3. Thanks,Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

g3

Excellent...Gonna need a note from your Mother!:Police1:

Comment

foster parents

Both of these beauties have been spoken for! :Skipper1:

Comment

G...Thanks, She went out of town yesterday for a few days.That kind of reminds me of someone else. I will stick it behind the fence for another day.That picture should be labeled "What Boat" and besides, what is she going to do ....divorce me after 47 years ? Little late for that too.....i think ? Chuck
          Attached Files

Comment

Divorce...?

Don't count on any safety nets just because Sheila has put up with you for 47 long years, Chuck. With our shared addiction, I know you're in constant danger!

- Marty
            http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Marty, I bet i know why you are all of a sudden restocking your inventory. You must have thought i had not seen that same report you did on CNN MONEY that the price of recycled fiberglass,steel ( trailers ) and rubber is going to go out of $ight in the next six months.That is why i'am stocking up too....Duh ! This way we can get back all of those dollars that have been put into this hobby over the years ? Then we can take our wife's out to just a nice dinner in Port Townsend. If we take them on a world cruise they might start asking to many questions about the $$$$ we got. Best,Chuck

Comment

CNN Money?

Chuck -

Who has time for CNN MONEY when we're so busy collecting derelict boats?

And about that world cruise? Ha! We go out to dinner about once a month, and it's usually Fiesta Jalisco and their taco salad...the cheapest item on the menu.

Living large on all those rotten-boat profits!

- Marty
                http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Yea, we get out about once a month too. Sometimes it's "Burgermaster " or somewhere else. As far as that world cruise idea goes, i'am still trying to figure out where those bright lights were coming from on the cruise we took to Alaska in 04....Hummm Best,Chuck

Comment

insider (boat) trading

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 20416
                    You must have thought i had not seen that same report you did on CNN MONEY that the price of recycled fiberglass,steel ( trailers ) and rubber is going to go out of $ight in the next six months.
                    Good scheme Chuck, I like the cut of your jib. Am going to try that line of reasoning with the Boss @ our Friday evening board meeting.

Comment

Working...
                    X