Looking for seats like these

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for seats like these

These particular seats are out of an early Bell Boy. I'd like to put them in my Uniflite (sacrilegious?) because I like the vintage look to them (and I'm trying to copy Helmar's Uniflite - lol)
    If you have some that are tore up and sitting around, no problem...I'm going to recover them anyway.

Thanks for looking!

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 26613, member: 2323

These particular seats are out of an early Bell Boy. I'd like to put them in my Uniflite (sacrilegious?) because I like the vintage look to them (and I'm trying to copy Helmar's Uniflite - lol)
    If you have some that are tore up and sitting around, no problem...I'm going to recover them anyway.

Thanks for looking!
    Kelly -

I might have the seats you're looking for. Send me a private email (norseboater22@gmail.com).

Best,

Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Marty I wanted to drop a note on here and publicly say a Big Thank You for saving those seats from the trash for who knows how long, and then saving them again for me week after week until I could get them. They're exactly like the ones pictured, and will fit perfectly in my boat and look as if they were always there.
      Again, Thanks and it was a pleasure meeting someone from the club...2 down, a bunch more to go!

Comment

Working...
      X