the right prop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the right prop

I'm nowhere near ever starting the motor yet but was wonding what would be the best prop for my F Model 55. It will be going on a G3 for a friend and would like to get as much speed out it as I can. As far as I can tell its a stock prop on it now.
    Thanks
    Mike aka pathfinderz1
    PS
    Notice the home made jack plate the motor is hanging on. I can adjust it up and down as much as 6 ins
    Attached Files
    Red sails at night a sailors delight Red sails in the morn sailors be warned

The boat waights 390 plus 2 peolpe and 2 tanks of gas plus the motor. So that is still a light load all totaled.
    Mike aka pathfinderz1

Comment

prop numbers

Ok got to prop off today and numbers are 0842 10-B So what prop do I have?
      Mike aka pathfinderz1

Comment

Thank you a bunch Bill I most likely will be getting back to you with more questions. I will be letting my friend know on the prop and see what he wants to do.
        Thanks again
        Mike aka pathfinderz1

Comment

Working...
        X