No announcement yet.

Stehekin reports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the wonderful pictures. Susie and I forgot our camera but Lowell bought us a disposable one so we will post pictures later. Thanks Lowell.:TakePicture1:
    Greg James

Comment

Thanks Greg, awesome event. Great photos Marty, beautiful scenery.
      Kent & Diane
      '58 Westerner

Comment

That was such an awesome trip and a superb intro to the group. On the way home, my dad and I stopped to make a deal for a Bellboy I'm going to get on the water next season.

This was also the first time my dad and I have been camping together in at least ten years so it was particularly special for me. Best trip of the summer for me.

P.S. I really only have one complaint: every candid photo of me includes my bald spot. I'm looking at you Marty. Not all of us are blessed with your genes. you shouldn't rub it in our faces.

Comment

Bald Spot...?

Brendan -

It was great meeting you and photographing your McCrainium--clearly the only thing I wanted a picture of all weekend. (Ha! If you think I've been blessed with lots of hair, you should see what happens when I take my hat off. I refused to remove it all weekend, subliminally fearing that you'd retaliate with photos of your own.)

No worries. There are enough bald spots in this club to draw attention far away from your young head of hair.

- Marty
          http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Loken (Norseboater), post: 13600
            Brendan -

It was great meeting you and photographing your McCrainium--clearly the only thing I wanted a picture of all weekend. (Ha! If you think I've been blessed with lots of hair, you should see what happens when I take my hat off. I refused to remove it all weekend, subliminally fearing that you'd retaliate with photos of your own.)

No worries. There are enough bald spots in this club to draw attention far away from your young head of hair.

- Marty
            McCrainium!

Comment

Alas, another use for my photoshop skills.

Comment

Hey, Be nice now ! bald spots in this club ??????? Someone does not want to drive a G-3 next weekend....HUH ?
                1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
                X