X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!

Originally posted by Friendship II, post: 15791
    We were planning a South Sound cruise around that time (the boat is on Lake Washington but we live in Tacoma). We could take 6-8 passengers, but we only speed at a whopping 7 knots, so our route would be much shorter to go out and back in the time allotted. I will let you know closer to the June 1st deadline. Would you like me to scare up some more classic cruisers?
    Jennie,

That would be great if you could scare up some more boats! Thank you for offering.

And don't worry about speed, I'm sure there will be those who aren't up for a long excursion and a slow cruise closer in will be just fine.

Tim

Comment

Vet event

I will be there so I have capicity of 2 easy, or more depending on what boat I will bring. This is a great opertunity for the club.. Thanks Ingvar Carlson
      Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

The more the merrier!

Be sure and let all your boating friends know about this one, it's open to everyone and we want to be able to host as many vets as possible.

I'll be reminding people of this event and asking for more attendees pretty regularly from now on, we need to get as many boats lined up as we can and need commitments as early as possible.

Thanks!

Tim

Comment

Tim, I'll be there. I can take two.
          Greg James

Comment

Vets Event

Tim and Richard -

We'll be there with a boat--either the 16' Bell Boy express that'll hold only two guests, or the 27' Luhrs that'll accommodate more like six vets. (I probably won't know which boat until fairly close to the end of June, since taking the Luhrs will require 3-4 days round trip and at this point it's hard to say whether I'll have that much time available.) But we'll be there, in any case.

- Marty and Mo
            http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Thread locked

I've locked this thread, if you're planning on coming please reply to this thread -> [ame="http://www.classicboatclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3193"]Veteran's Event - July 9th - Northwest Classic Boat Club Forum[/ame] in the main forum so I can keep it straight without overloading my limited brain capacity. :shocked3:

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

Working...
              X