LaConner show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LaConner show and Sunday cruise

Many thanks to Clint for all the work he put into making this show of trailered boats a success and for allowing a few of us the use of his home to stage our boats prior to the event. The only thing that would made this show better would have been a few more boats. In addition to the show there was a buffet and it was one of the better buffets that we have had the pleasure of attending and there have been many in the 23 plus years of street rod shows we participate in. But as always the food was outshined by the people and conversation at the table. Clint put together a Sunday cruise. The weather and water conditons couldn't have been better and again lunch at the LaConner Pub was the highlite of the day for us.
    A special thanks to Ricphoto for the photo shoot and to all who attended.

Melanie,Mary and Fred

An additon: I think the people having the most fun at the show were the people at the very end of the row who had made up thier own class and trophy... Best Rat Boat. In Ricphoto's shots you can see the motor complete with a small beehive.
    1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

Hey Chuck there I am in photo number one (in the green stripes) checking out the motor on the Shell Lake Greg was selling. Then there I am again in photo number seven making the deal! Was this a set up?

-Zachary

Comment

Working...
      X