Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry we missed it...

Brian -

Really sorry we missed your event--you obviously knocked yourself out organizing, and several of us who wanted to come ended up not making it for various reasons. (We still don't have a running engine on the Lady Clipper, but hope to get something on the transom before Saturday's Mason Lake gathering.) Sounds like you must have had a good time and decent weather in the afternoon--we're all looking forward to seeing the photos.

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Lots of fun.

Brian and Michele,
      Thank you for the great planning you and Michele did, the letter game was fun the potluck had wonderful desserts, and the mountain made a showing. You couldn't ask for more, maybe more sun. I enjoyed meeting your Parents and your Friends, I hope to see more of them. I'll try to post a few pictures within a few days. Lowell
      1956 Enduracraft Monterey
      1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
      1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Ok there is now a thread in the event photos forum for Baker Lake...

You should probably check it out!!!

http://classicboatclub.com/forums/sh...ted=1#post6521

Thanks,

~Brian and Michele
        Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
        1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Baker Lake Pictures

Thank you Brian and Michelle for the great boat outing. We had a wonderful day and good eats after. Looking forward to using gift certificates to Fisheries Supply. Here are a few pics.
          Gordon and Cheryl
          Attached Files
          Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Working...
          X