No announcement yet.

Restoration Workshop Change: Oct. 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack, This is one time i do not take the ferries. They just went up another 2 1/2 % Now it is $118.00 roundtrip with the Farallon. It depends if the toll taker measure's it with the motor up... Very close. Pictures is when i bring it home from Marty's in Jan 05. The fare i believe was about $42.00 each way. Can't believe i have had it just about 5 years now. When all said and done, it took 4 years to rebuild it top to bottom and stern to bow. I figure it would take 5 years or so. I was 1 year ahead of schedule. Now that the Rosario is sold i will start to used it more in the coming years. And "California Girl " will be used for the small lakes and the 17' Skagit Express that i have i'am keeping in case i want to do another one someday. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Blaine....

Blaine (not John) -

Yes, please come to the workshop. (I'd also sent a message to John from British Columbia, who wanted to come but wasn't yet a member, and got confused.)

- Marty
      http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Chuck

We've had Kathie's boat five years also, and are just now starting the restoration.

Never too late!
        Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
        Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Working...
        X