Stolen Boat/Outboards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Boat/Outboards!

Putting out the word for a good buddy who just called and said his Boat was stolen this AM.:angry2:
    Was moored on Harbor Island and had all of his fishing Gear and Downriggers ,Electronics,etc....plus a Tohatsu TLDI 70 hp and a matching El start Kicker in 4 stroke.
    I`m sure it`s replacing a broken motor or feeding a bad habit as we speak but hoping someone will see his Black Topped Hewescraft Alum Fishing boat in 16`.
    Being moored it has Grass almost 2`` thick that will look like a lawn is growing on it`s transom.
    Any sightings or leads would be passed along to proper authorities.....anger:
    It`s not a true classic but I rigged this hull as my first task at the dealer,plus fed my family with fish later taken while onboard.:fishing:
    Jack will be lost without his "office".
    Tim M
    Burien
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat

Got Photo?

Photos? Hull / reg numbers?

Comment

Boat has been FOUND!

Sorry Tim ,
      I `m looking for a Picture and realizing it`s going to be parted out before I get one up.....Been calling and letting all my "eyes" know.....
      The 2-3 inches of Eel grass growing on the transom was the only thing I expected people to see first.
      The Tohatsu TLDI 70 hp is pretty flashy as the matching
      el start 10hp kicker.They ran the kicker with rope start and just drove it away.

He`s also well insured .....BUT over 70 and retired from Sears.Jack actually once worked with Norm Boddy while servicing Appliances at SEARS!

EDIT Boat has been recovered ,2 miles upriver at So Park.Stripped but Main motor still there.

TimM
      unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
      15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
      SeaRay 175BR
      Hi-Laker lapline
      14` Trailorboat

Comment

Working...
      X