Gonna get some SUN today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna get some SUN today!

The weather was so good yesterday, I untarped a boat and am planning on being out on Lake Stevens today after work. We put in at the ramp on the north end. Should be on the water around 3. Anybody up for some last of the season (maybe) lake boating? :boater1:
    Gordon and Cheryl Davies

We hit Tapps yesterday and were the only ones on the Lake! Water was like glass and temp was 60! If only I could hit pause on yesterday and keep it around for a few weeks!
    Attached Files
    BRIAN FRANCHINI
    LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

Sounds Good!

Jeez that sounds like fun! If I can get my chores done today I'll try to join you with the BellBoy. Last time out there on Stevens Lots of millfoil! - Ross
      Ross Henson

Comment

mind reader...

I was scheming to play hooky from my obligations for the same reason. I had called McCrain to see if he was up for some water time, when he mentioned Gordon's Lake Stevens idea.

I have been looking for an opportunity to test the freshly repaired Homelite on the Bryant, what better excuse... see you there!

Comment

It was fun!

Great idea Gordon!

Discovered something good about the Bryant today, it throws a big wake which is lots of fun to jump!

VeryBigSmile

Comment

Super way to spend a Nov. day!

We had a BLAST!Weather was perfect and the company awesome! I hate to admit it, but I'm just a bit sore this morning from all that Bryant wake jumping! Was great to see Tim with the Sabrecraft and Greg with the Bryant, I was outnumbered 16 valves to none:BigHappy1:. Special thanks to Greg for taking Cheryl aboard the Bryant. She's not too keen on all that fun jumpin around stuff! Allowed me to cut loose a bit!:Bigdriving1:
            Attached Files
            Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Lets try that pic again. Not me by the way!
              Attached Files
              Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Membership has it's privileges...

I had a great time playing hooky guys, all of your help during launch and retrieval is appreciated. Sergeant McHomelite did a great job getting the powerplant ready for it's shakedown cruise.

Cheryl and I appreciated the ride of the slow cruising Bryant, while watching Gordon try to take flight. :Bigdriving1:

Comment

Some pics of a great day!

A little late but......... Wish I had more pics of the Bryant.
                  Attached Files
                  Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Just found these!:cool1:
                    Attached Files
                    Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great day,except for the fact there is something smeared all over your lens too, all your photos are REAL fuzzy.Chuck
                      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Very fitting ...

... to see the Bryant sitting under a sign that says SLOW in big letters.

Comment

Looks like fun!

Dang, I missed the boat! (sorry I can't pass a pun) Wished I could have made it out there with you all. Could have got another Homlite in the water. Maybe next time. Is the Bryant 17 feet? Looking pretty good! I think somthing with a cabin is in my future, not sure what though. - Ross
                          Ross Henson

Comment

Ross, the Bryant is 20', 17' is what's still in the water at full throttle ...

Comment

50 footer...

That Bryant is very photogenic with Vaseline on the lens @ 50 paces.

Perhaps you should have a 1959 20' wood hulled/glass decked, Homelite powered cruiser project under your X-mas tree Ross? It would be a fitting bunk mate to your Bell Boy Slo-Mow, possibly Slo-R-Mow? The sellers might be motivated for a meager sum.:cool1:

Comment

Working...
                              X