X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear diary

> Her Diary:
    >
    > Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at
    > a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long,
    > so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
    > comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go
    > somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked
    > him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that
    > he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me,
    > and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He
    > smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior I don't know
    > why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had
    > lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just
    > sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.
    > Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15
    > minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and
    > his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know
    > what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life
    > is a disaster.
    >
    >
    >
    > His Diary:
    >
    > Boat wouldn't start, can't figure out why.
    Duncan McCallie

Ed Monk Trawler "Turning Point"
    1955 Skagit 20

Comment

hahaha I'm pretty sure that's happened to me.

Comment

Pretty much sums up the last weekend for me:Raining:
        "Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." K. Grahame "The Wind in the Willows"

Comment

Working...
        X