Snohomish River Run Video 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snohomish River Run Video 2010

The River Run was awesome, for all of you that had better things to do-Eat Your Heart Out!

The boats, friends, weather, water and scenery were top-notch. If you don't have a water ready boat, come to the next event anyway-we'll find some room.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0SJV_bgFkI&feature=channel"]YouTube- NWCBC Snohomish River Run 2010[/ame]

Nice job!

Comment

You da man!

Once again, super video Greg!!!
      Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Greg ! Great Video ! Thanks, Chuck
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Snohomish River Video

Fantastic job, Greg!

Wish we could have made it, but the engine that wouldn't start at Lake Sammamish still isn't running, so we had a land-locked weekend.

- Marty
          http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Looks like I missed yet another sweet event.
            Guess I need to find some time to dig out ether the Skimaster or get busy on the Uniflite and soon.

Good Video again Greg, Way to go !!
            Helmar Joe Johanesen
            1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
            1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
            Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
            2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
            http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Great video Greg! Thanks, almost as good as being there! Almost. Sorry we missed the event.
              Kent & Diane
              '58 Westerner

Comment

Event Envy......

You heard this here first......."Event Envy".This happens when one misses a great day of boating while doing something they HAD to do.

More good stuff Greg,
                TM
                unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                SeaRay 175BR
                Hi-Laker lapline
                14` Trailorboat

Comment

Greg that was some kind of fun. Also watched The Enabler which I hadn't seen before and loved it! Keep up the great work!
                  Jerry
                  There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Dip your toe in the water...

Sorry to have missed anyone that couldn't make it for one reason or another...

The Classic Boat Club Events are a great way to blow a weekend with people cut from a similar cloth. Despite my best efforts and an embarassing array of vintage boats, none of them have been seaworthy when it counts...yet I've been able to hitch rides on 3 occasions already this year. (almost 4, if Tim's Glasspar Seafair hadn't floundered on New Years)

If you are considering the purchase of a vintage "Glassic" or "Woody", come to the next event and take a ride in a few different boats to help you decide the appropriate model for your needs. Whether your ride isn't quite finished or is in as-found but float ready condition, nobody here is going to judge your rig.

Jerry has brought up the "Enabler" video that I threw together last Summer to celebrate Marty Loken's ability to peddle worthy orphan boats like no other. I have slept in the dog house a few times at the mere mention of a "rare" classic looking for a good home, coming from his park-and-hide.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bayJWVAR_4&feature=related"]YouTube- Norseboater is "The Enabler"[/ame]

Comment

Greg,
                      Another quality Video smorgasboard.
                      I recognize my Ryobi 18V drill on the Grey Seafair floor .....funny part is ,it is laying on it`s side right now (next to some floor voids about to be used with my custom Coathanger whipping device, just like it`s shown briefly).....spliced in between some nicer work than I can do, mind you.
                      My Doghouse always has a Survival suit ready to deploy.
                      I am really glad you weren`t armed with a camera in Jan!
                      Nice call Jerry,another chapter of good boat images.
                      Now ,how to fit the Bellboy in the back......
                      TimM
                      unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                      15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                      SeaRay 175BR
                      Hi-Laker lapline
                      14` Trailorboat

Comment

Greg, I totally enjoyed both videos. You've got quite a talent. Stunt Man Greg James? It's a stunt for me trying to get out of bed. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to seeing more. Were lucky to have a club videotagrapher.
                        Greg James

Comment

I don't know what is wrong with my computer but when someone post a vidio it won't come up for me but if the post the link I can bring it up and watch it.
                          Mike aka pathfinderz1
                          Red sails at night a sailors delight Red sails in the morn sailors be warned

Comment

Wow... Great video .. Looks like GSG needs to start a "Fly the videographer south fund"

Comment

Originally posted by Jer, post: 10139
                              Wow... Great video .. Looks like GSG needs to start a "Fly the videographer south fund"
                              Sorry, he's ours and you can't have him.

Wait until you see what he can do with fiberglass ...

Comment

Working...
                              X