Please Submit Event Photos...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Submit Event Photos...

It would be great if we could flush out our photo coverage of past events, with the help of members who have shots to share.

If you can, please submit digital images to webmasters Joe and Carol by going to the Home Page, opening the Photo Gallery section, and e-mailing images by clicking on the link at the bottom of the intro page. Please submit JPG images, and bundle photos of one event per e-mail...with a heading that clearly says what's included....like "Lake Whatcom 2005."

Many thanks, in advance, for helping to build the club's website!

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

I only made one outing last year, the Alder Lake outing. My camera went on the fritz that day. In the attached picture I'm fiddling around trying to get it working. (Cant' find that picture)

I do have some pictures I downloaded from Fiberglassics site of the outing. I'll send those to Joe. I also have some I downloaded from the Lake Whatcom outing.

Kelly sent some links to the pictures on Fiberglassics, is Joe able to load those?
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Working...
    X