• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Him Mr Green ! ......

Wow ! What a job Greg is doing to his Skagit. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Thank you Chuck, After 13 yrs. a change was needed. I hope to have everything done by opening day.
    Greg James

Comment

It looks like the boat was doing a job on Greg!

Chuck, you really gotta clean that lens.

Comment

Tim, I don't know what's going on with the camera. I have had it for about 5 years ( got it free with the Dell computer ) and always did good pictures. In fact i cleaned the lens with my sweatshirt ( lol ) before i snap Greg and boat. These others came out not bad ? Chuck
        Attached Files

Comment

Uh, yeah ...

Chuck, there is something smeared all over your lens, all your photos are real fuzzy. That license plate is glowing like the moon behind light cloud cover!

Whatever it is, your sweatshirt just distributed it evenly. Some lens cleaning fluid and a very soft cloth is in order. :TakePicture1:

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McCrain, post: 14219
            Chuck, there is something smeared all over your lens, all your photos are real fuzzy. That license plate is glowing like the moon behind light cloud cover!

Whatever it is, your sweatshirt just distributed it evenly. Some lens cleaning fluid and a very soft cloth is in order. :TakePicture1:
            OR cataract surgery :shocked4:

Comment

Camera Problems

Chuck -

Must be time to buy another computer; you need a fresh freebie camera!

- Marty
              http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Greg, looks like your Hulk is starting to show. Did Chuck tic you off?
                1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Originally posted by mikekronick, post: 14232
                  Greg, looks like your Hulk is starting to show. Did Chuck tic you off?

Gee Mike ... you made me spit coffee!

Comment

green with envy

Hey Greg,

You are renovating my favorite boat in the club, how is the big change coming??:TakePicture1:

Hopefully you have a better shutterbox than Chuck's Pin-hole camera made from a Quaker Oats container
                    ? By the way Chuck, every cell phone made since '98 has a camera built-in.

Comment

Mr. Slo Mo, Is that what that hole on the back of the cel phone is for ??? ...hum... only have 200 minutes a month ( and never use all of the minutes anyway ) and don't they charge you to send a e-mail with pictures. Is that the way it is done ? I already give the phone companies about $600-$700 a month from the business. I think buying a camera would be a lot easier. Chuck

Comment

Greg, It's coming along fine thanks to Tim and his fantastic shop. I'm still preping and I don't expect to start painting for awhile yet. The deck and cuddy are primed and the second coat of primer is next if I decide to put a second coat of primer on. I'm getting tired of sanding and I'm not sure I really need a second coat. The first time I did this I didn't use any primer and it turned out ok. This time I'm in a controlled envirement instead of my driveway so I think I should take advantage of it and do it right. The haul should be a lot easier. I'm simplefying things by going with a white deck and green haul with no stripes or swooshes for now. The saying "keep it simple stupid" really makes sense for this prodject.
                        Greg James

Comment

Greg, Thank you very much for the kind comment on my boat. It was much appreciated.:BigHappy1:
                          Greg James

Comment

OMG ! ! Now look at what you have done GregL.... GregJ is all choke up now. Chuck

Comment

Working...
                            X