NWCBC Annual Meeting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWCBC Annual Meeting

I posted this in the Club Affairs Discussion forum a while back, but from the limited response I'm assuming that a lot of you haven't logged in and read it there, so I'll repost it here. If you haven't done so already, please post here and let us know if you're attending, so that our gracious hosts Mike and Judy Kronick can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Tim

Hello All,

It's time once again for our annual planning meeting, coming up on Saturday, Nov 6th at 11:00 AM at Mike and Judy Kronick's home in Puyallup. Please bring $5.00 to cover the pizza we'll be having for lunch. Carpool if you can, you'll find directions at the bottom of this post.

We'll begin with a budget report from Treasurer Susie Starrfield, a membership report from Membership Secretary Marty Loken and a discussion of web site issues with Web Administrator Joe Johanesen.

Our main topic, of course, will be the 2011 schedule of events. The objective will be to hash out which events will be included in the calendar and come up with a first draft of the scheduled dates. If you have a good idea for a new event or perhaps an old favorite that hasn't been on the NWCBC calendar, now's the time to bring it up.

We'll also discuss some questions and issues members have raised this year, including event attendance, event safety, insurance concerns, etc., with the goal being to identify what worked well in 2010 and what needs improvement / change for 2011. If you have had concerns about these issues this past year, this is your opportunity to help change things for the better by coming to the meeting with your concern and your idea for how we can improve.

Other topics of discussion will include the web site and forums, club merchandise, etc. There are some new and fun things in the works for this coming year!

I'll be bringing my laptop and a large monitor, and after we've discussed club business I'll show those who are interested how our club store works and some simple (I promise!) shortcuts and features of the forums and photo galleries that they may not be aware of. If you have any questions about using the forums, posting photos etc., this is your chance to get a demonstration.

Membership renewals will also be happily accepted at the meeting!

I'm looking forward to a great year for the club and to seeing you at the meeting,

Tim

Add me to the list.

Thank you, see you all on Saturday. Lowell
    1956 Enduracraft Monterey
    1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
    1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Cheryl and Gordon will not be able to attend this year. Prior commitment.
      Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Originally posted by halffast32, post: 14432
        Cheryl and Gordon will not be able to attend this year. Prior commitment.
        Sorry to hear it, we'll miss you guys. I'll try to make sure that what you volunteer for isn't too awful.

Comment

I won't be heckling our new Commodore from the back of the room.

Celebrating 2 family birthdays...Since I skipped out on relative's events all summer trying to get the "photoshop" Glastron "done", I better make a showing to eat some cake.
          :eating1:

Looking forward to attending the majority of club events in 2011!

Comment

I'm planning to come!

See ya there...-Ken

Comment

Also planning to attend.
              TimM
              unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
              15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
              SeaRay 175BR
              Hi-Laker lapline
              14` Trailorboat

Comment

Meeting

As mentioned early, Helmar and I will be car-pooling down for the meeting.

- Marty
                http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Head count

OK, here's who we have so far:

Mike and Judy Kronick
                  Marty Loken
                  Joe Johanesen
                  Greg James
                  Ingvar Carlson
                  Lowell Lorenz
                  Kent Hodges
                  Bruce Drake
                  Ken Cook
                  Tim Mattson
                  Richard Amberson
                  Brian Flaherty (made it!)

If you're planning on attending, please let Mike and Judy know by posting here so they can prepare.

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

Head count

Thank you all. Keep 'em comin'. The more the merrier.
                    1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Can't make it...

Tim, I'll be traveling for work so I can't attend the meeting. Sorry to miss this one!
                      Mark
                      Silverdale, WA.
                      1956 BellBoy Express 16

Comment

I will be there.

Kathie may come, but as usual won't commit until 5 minutes before departure.
                        Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                        Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

annaul meeting

I`m sorry to miss the meeting. Were out of town this weekend. Jim Brooks
                          Jim Brooks

Comment

meeting

Originally posted by Tim McCrain, post: 14433
                            Sorry to hear it, we'll miss you guys. I'll try to make sure that what you volunteer for isn't too awful.
                            i plan on being there best mark

Comment

meeting

[/QUOTE] i am comint to meeting nov 6 11am mark maguire

Comment

Working...
                              X