No announcement yet.

May 7th - Opening Day Parade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just tested the San Juan today on Lake Whatcom and looks like we are good to go! Looking forward to the parade, always a great time!
    Attached Files
    Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

I'll be there, either Tolly or Glen-L don't know which at this point. Andy

Comment

Room for 1 More?

Just getting my membership squared away with Susie, and want to get my 1965 10' Roberts Mini-Craft registered with the NWCBC group for Opening Day.

Went to SYC to register as a "single boat", but the drop-down list for "class in which your boat will be entered" does not include "Spirit", which is the class Brian Flaherty indicated NWCBC would be in.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Am I even supposed to register? I thought that was how I got my number-card, but maybe I'm confused.

Roger Morse
        =====
        Roger Morse
        talon1965mini@gmail.com
        Stimson Marina, Ballard

Comment

Welcome

Roger,

Welcome to the club, and glad you'll be joining us on Opening Day.

We don't register individually, Brian is handling our registration and will have numbers for our boats the morning of the parade.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your Mini-Craft.

Tim

Comment

April 16 lAKE UNION & MAY 7TH

I am planning on attending both of these events..
            Ingvar carlson
            Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty, post: 16189
              Its time to register for the event! So I need to get a rough boat count this weekend.

Registration is due Monday March 14th.

We are also still taking suggestions for costumes and decorations. This year's theme is "Salish Sea Treasures" based around the 2009 US-Canadian directive to officially name the Puget Sound and northern waters the "Salish Sea".

Thanks for your participation!!
              I will be there. How much more "Salish Sea" can you get than be be built on the shores of Hood Canal?

Kindest Regards,

Bob

Comment

Opening day details are being posted in the Member's only "event discussion" board.

For any and all paid members who are still thinking about bringing their boats to the parade please see the member's forums to get the details.

To all web members who would like to come along for a ride in the parade, we invite all members to speak up and we will try to find you a ride on a boat. Due to club insurance rules we can't allow non-paying members to bring their own boats but you are always welcome to ride along and hopefully be influenced to pay for membership so you can bring your boat to some of our awesome events.

If you are interested in being a passenger please let us know here so that we can make sure you will have a seat available the day of the parade.

Details for passengers:

When: Saturday May 7th between 10 and 11 am (meeting at docks on west side of the old Seattle ferry building next door to the center for wooden boats.) [South end of Lake union]

What to bring: Sack lunch, costumes if you have any [Salish Sea Treasures] Depending on who we can get you a ride with the hosting captain may have special requests (PFD, rain gear, etc.)

That's about it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to post here or end an me a message.

Happy Motoring!!!
                Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
                1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
                X