There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Originally posted by Lootas1, post: 18349
      Oh, yah, you'll probably never live to get a Social Security check
      Geez Jerry, I was just joking! No need to THREATEN me!! :Scared2:

Comment

California run from Wa.?

A thought. Dr Frankenmerc has a few g3 trim pieces for me but the front dash one i dont want bent so may have to make a special box to ship or find someone stopping by his place coming south to LA area or SF area and shuffle down? The long piece is maybe 4' X 2' a U-shape, the others aren't that long. Its the trim that covers the inside edges of top deck, looks like a 1/4" bead... Wish I could take a week and go north but aint in the cards yet
        Bill's Dry Dock, in Smoggy LA!
        3 CD, G3's. 2 '60's and a '59
        1 '63 Seafair; Life raft,Ha!

Comment

Sorry Tim. Didn't mean something is going to happen to you. I just listening to all the talk about SS being broke and you're such a young guy I figure when you reach 65, you'll only be reading about Social Security in history books.
          There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Jerry, One other thing you might want to concider. The fuel lines on that boat are fairly long if the tanks are still up by the bulkhead so it just might take a lot of extra squeezin to get gas up to the the engine especially if you released line pressure by taking the fitting off to check flow or when you changed the bulb. We have the same engine and when mine gets a little stubburn it's usually because I haven't squeezed the bulb enough or I forgot to brime the carbs with gas by pushing the key in a couple of times before I turn it to start. Give me a call at 206 790 1725 so we can discuss this a little further if you want.
            Greg James

Comment

Working...
            X