Hanging In There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lootas1, post: 18981
    Chuck, let me know if the owner forgets to pick up his 70 'rude with trim and tilt, and you decide to sell it for the amount due on storage. I could use a tilt and trim on the newly transommed Rosario. Or a Honda 50 if you have a good one in the back of you shop that you might have forgotten about!
    Jerry, Will do,but i think he will keep it.. I just remember that another friend has been storing his boat behind my fence ( out of sight out of mind ) across the road. It's been there for about 4 years. When i see him i mention it and he saids oh yea, i kind of had forgotten about it. Wait till i tow it to his house someday. The neighbor who's land it is on thinks it's mine. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 18982
      Jerry, Will do,but i think he will keep it.. I just remember that another friend has been storing his boat behind my fence ( out of sight out of mind ) across the road. It's been there for about 4 years. When i see him i mention it and he saids oh yea, i kind of had forgotten about it. Wait till i tow it to his house someday. The neighbor who's land it is on thinks it's mine. Chuck
      Uhhh ... not any more, he doesn't. You just posted it on the internet. VeryBigSmile

Comment

It's a She. She is 78 years old and does not know how to run a computer. lol Chuck
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
        X