No announcement yet.

Last year for the Mason Lake Event Sept 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me among those praying for your release from the pain and that you get the surgery you need.
    Jerry McRorie
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Hang in there Thom

I had the surgery you are referring to in 2001. I am "stiff", but no longer "sore". I hope you get things worked out with the insurance scum bags soon, you will feel immensely better once the pain is gone.
      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Thom, Thanks for the update ! Hope your insurance problems work out. We will be including both of you in our prayers as well. Chuck & Sheila
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Thom, Everytime I hear anything about an insurance company it is never good and it makes my blood presure go through the roof. I hope things start working out for you soon. Thank you very much for all the work you have done for the club, it was truly over the top.
          Greg James

Comment

Tom,

The new venue sounds awesome! I hope it works out. Your back pain and problems, dang. I wish your news was going the other direction! In the prayers in our house.
            John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
            Past Affairs:
            '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

Thom, I am sorry you are having these problems. I had major back surgery years ago after being in pain for what seemed like a long time. Fortunately, my insurance handled the required medical care with skill and caring. I still have some aches once in a while, but mostly I am in quite good shape, although I will be 82 in a few days. Right now I have a big bandage on my left ear, as proof that I am paying the price for years of fun in the sun. You will now be in our prayers.

Comment

Working...
              X