No announcement yet.

1962 Stiletto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man, that Avatar is great. I have been holding off on bothering Sheila but I'll give it a try.
    Greg James

Comment

Helmar I left her a message.
      Greg James

Comment

Greg-
        Nice pics, those two of the Fidalgo trip- thanks !

Just got off the phone with Clint- we're waiting for the latest on Chas, thanks so much !

bruceb

Comment

Steve, This is almost spooky. You guys have come up with my favorite pictures. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.
          Greg James

Comment

Steve, thanks for the nice comment. That picture was taken on Lake Watcom by Marty Loken. I was trying to get him wet but I couldn't get close enough without it being dangerous. Thanks for posting the picture. It is also one of my favorites. I figure I am missing about 12 years worth of pictures probably 200 or so. You, Helmar and Bruce have really made my year because you guys have posted all my favorites. Thanks again.
            Greg James

Comment

I can't help but feel like y'all kind of highjacked this thread... 'Twas started to showcase a beautiful '62 Stilleto package and is now 95% Greg James' beautiful boat...
              Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
              1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X