No announcement yet.

Snohomish river Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is that everything keeps changing. Some are coming and then they are not, launch keeps changing, everyone tries to change things to keep everyone happy and pretty soon no one knows what is happening. I am not going on the run. Last I knew I thought no one was going and now maybe someone is going. Worked this week and got my 17ft Skagit running which took a bit as it hasn't run in over a year. Had unknown health problems last year. I have a lot of catching up to do. I would suggest that one person sets up a cruise and stick to the original plans so everything doesn't get all mixed up. Clint

Comment

So I got the green light from Michele to come down and cruise without a child... But now it looks like no one is going?

"Crickets chirping"

Anyone??
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Hey, I'm about to make the decision whether to come over or not... I would launch at Langus... Are you in?
        Dave

Comment

I'm in if at least one other boat will be there!!
          Brian Flaherty

Comment

Ok, on my way. Coming from Wenatchee.

Comment

Alright then!! I'm getting everything out of the garage but now Michele has to go to work and let everyone in cause he Canadian coworker is stuck in border traffic... If the coworker can get here by 9:30 I can be on time, otherwise I may be a few minutes late, but I am coming!!

4-two-5-two-1-eight-9-nine-9-seven
              Brian Flaherty

Comment

Originally posted by Bflaherty View Post
                Alright then!! I'm getting everything out of the garage but now Michele has to go to work and let everyone in cause he Canadian coworker is stuck in border traffic... If the coworker can get here by 9:30 I can be on time, otherwise I may be a few minutes late, but I am coming!!

4-two-5-two-1-eight-9-nine-9-seven

If I remember right, we extended the data out to get more folks to join in.
                The date was set and I put it here on Events page.
                Just click on the Events for any updates and I promise I will try to keep it up to date.

So, lets see here...

Most of us have not even taken out boats out.
                Its going to be hot as hell (down here, another 94+ day)
                I think more will show up so just go and have fun.

Take your Camera's please...

As Ingvar would say, Go out and turn some Props everyone. He will be there and maybe even John Nelson again.
                Ingvar's phone number is Two 06- four34-9482

At one time we exchanged phone numbers as like in a phone tree.
                Helmar Joe Johanesen
                1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Had a great run yesterday!! To all those who decided last minute not to come, you missed a great cruise in beautiful weather and a chance to meet a very cool new member who drove 2.5 hours EACH WAY to come play and support our club! Dave and I had a blast and both took about 50+ pictures that are now posted in our photo albums.

Hopefully in the future we can do a little better coordination between forums and old school phone calls... It would awesome to get a group together like they did back in the day when they had 15+ boats beached in Snohomish!!
                  Brian Flaherty

Comment

Working...
                  X