New Bow Light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bow Light

Neat light with spotlight controlled from dash with miniature wheel. Oh yeah. It came with a boat attached. 17ft Lee Craft. 1967
    160 Mercruiser. New starter next week and we'll see how it runs. Fresh water only boat.
    Attached Files

That is a neat looking bow light but that sure is a funny looking outboard motor hanging off the back. hahaha
    Mike
    Red sails at night a sailors delight Red sails in the morn sailors be warned

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinderz1, post: 4885
      That is a neat looking bow light but that sure is a funny looking outboard motor hanging off the back. hahaha
      Mike
      Still looking for the pull start!

Comment

Very Nice....

Barry -

Looks like it'll be a smooth-riding hull, judging from the bottom design in the bow area; nice light, too!

- Marty
        http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Loken (Norseboater), post: 4887
          Barry -

Looks like it'll be a smooth-riding hull, judging from the bottom design in the bow area; nice light, too!

- Marty
          Thanks Marty. The V hull tapers right back to the transom so I'm hoping it will ride good when the water is not so flat. Seems we have a lot of that around here. LOL Also wanted to get some experience with an I/O as we discussed before. Good freeboard on this one too. Just need to get the windshield some new molding and get it secured and a new starter and should be able to test it. Of course all the wiring connections need redoing. Probably just replace all the wire. B

Comment

OK, that's cool. Nice find Barry!

Comment

Working...
            X