Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any serious issues with using a long shaft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, I thought some of the members would like to see the details of the card. Chuck

http://www.parks.wa.gov/boating/boatered/
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Hi Chuck...Interesting....the only mention of age there is for the boaters card, and PWC operation. I know in the past the age limit was for 9.9 HP , thats why they are 9.9 and not 10 hp. Maybe it has been changed ???? I thought I saw it in the Boaters Handbook ???? St
      Steve Tweit

1954 Mansfield..double cockpit runabout
      1955 Mansfield 17' express
      1960 Rynell Jetabout
      2007 Bxxxxxxx "daily driver"

Comment

Boating license

My wife and fifteen year old son just got their boaters license in the mail last week. They took a two day course to meet the requirements. So I think my son is good to go from a canoe all the way to the hydros!

Comment

I happen to have a couple small hydro's, one for the wife and one for the son! Maybe a Glen-L Super Sparten? PM, me if interested.
          Attached Files

Don't let reality ruin your day!

Comment

Being that my wife has assured me that if another boat shows up this summer I will indeed be sleeping in said boat, I will leave you with "Thanks, but no thanks."

-Zachary

Comment

Zachary , After i sold the Rosario a few weeks ago, Sheila said " we are down to just two boats...Right " ? Told her NOOOOO ..Don't you remember i have the Skagit 17' over at Marty for about the last year "OR" so. What i did not mention in that year "OR" so is , i sold it back to Marty and now own it again. Chuck
              Attached Files
              1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
              1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

An Evinrude 50hp might push that pretty well!

Comment

Working...
                X