OMG !......Burgee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG !......Burgee

Just got my new G-3 burgee from " Flag Chick " in Canada ! $55.00 but, was well worth the price. Hand Sewn letters. Very high quality work. The Sock ( I use it on the Farallon and 6 boats in past years ) that is over the Burgee pole is so i don't have to take it off everytime i go down the freeway. In my earlier post i showed the Burgee she e-mail me in a photo, but in person it is far better than the picture. Will use her again ! Chuck

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...rid=flag-chick

theflagchick@hotmail.com
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Do you know if she can do other brands, ie Chris Craft??? I have always wanteda burgee for my boat but never been able to find one, those chris craft people don't like to share...
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Flag Chick

Brian -

Pamela can do anything you want--you just need to send her the Chris-Craft logotype you want and indicate size, color, etc. I've used her several times and am always happy with the results.

- Marty
      http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Hi Brian, She will make any and everything for a person. She also have made some items for Marty as well. Look at her web site and there is a e-mail you can use to send her a message. Very nice person to do business with ! ! Chuck

Comment

I had some hats made up for myself and a buddy for Christmas. I'll try to get some pics uploaded in the next day or so. Glasspar logo in silver on black hats. His says SeaFair Sedan and mine says Marathon. A local shop in Poulsbo did them. Setup was bucks but now the logo is available for burgees or jackets or whatever.
          John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
          Past Affairs:
          '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

John, I would like to see about getting a Dark Blue hat with the Glasspar logo on it. Let me know when. That would be great if you could post some pictures. Thanks,Chuck

Comment

OK, I got busy and completely forgot about this post. I'll try to remember to take a picture of my hat tonight and post it up.
              John Forsythe

Past Affairs:

Comment

Here it is

Again, sorry for the delay. A little washed out because of the flash. The hat is a darker black. These were done by Embroid Me! in Poulsbo. Like I said, the setup is all done, so any further hats or whatever can use the same Glasspar graphic. The Marathon text was just a basic font that the shop put together, along with the strikethrough. I had another one made with the smae Glasspar logo but with baby blue Sea Fair text for my friend with the blue Sea Fair (pics on the mason lake event page)
                Attached Files
                John Forsythe

Past Affairs:

Comment

John, Could you give me a call at 1-800-637-9190 . That's my Home / Work number 24/7 OR mvchippewa@verizon.net Thanks, Chuck

Comment

John, Thanks for the posting of your new Glasspar cap. I just order a dark blue one to match the Blue stripe and the word " Glasspar " in white to match the white paint on the G-3. Peter is a nice person to work with over the phone. Will use them again ! www.Embroidme-Poulsbo.com Thanks,Chuck

Comment

Glad to be of help! If anyone else wants to take advantage of the setup, please do so. The lettering isn't factory perfect, but its pretty darn close and there is no sense in paying for the setup all over again.
                      John Forsythe

Past Affairs:

Comment

Got my Burgee's from "Flag Chick"

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 8300
                        Just got my new G-3 burgee from " Flag Chick " in Canada ! $55.00 but, was well worth the price. Hand Sewn letters. Very high quality work. The Sock ( I use it on the Farallon and 6 boats in past years ) that is over the Burgee pole is so i don't have to take it off everytime i go down the freeway. In my earlier post i showed the Burgee she e-mail me in a photo, but in person it is far better than the picture. Will use her again ! Chuck

theflagchick@hotmail.com
                        Got my Dorsett burgees from the "Flag Chick " today ! She did a great job and she also saved the 3 I got from "U.S.Yacht Flags" Of the 6 Burgee's I paid for from Matthew Byers I received 3 and they were only one sided and on the back side the Dorsett logo is backwards and it's like you are looking in a mirror. He never sent the other 3 and won't return calls. I sent the 3 to Pamela and she saved them by attaching another side and logo and she made me 3 others. She did a great job and was real fast. These are great burgee's with sewn on logo and letters. Highly recommend Pamela " The Flag Chic " do not recommend Matthew Byers "U.S. Yacht Flag"
                        Attached Files
                        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Working...
                        X