Membership Cards in the Mail!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Cards in the Mail!

This afternoon I mailed membership cards to all paid Charter Members of the club, along with some NWCBC business cards you can distribute to folks who show interest in your vintage boat...and who might be good candidates for membership.

Hope everyone likes the new cards...

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Got mine today, look good!

Thanks Marty!

Comment

Me too. I like em. Good job as always Marty.
      Steve Kiesel
      1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Membership card

Originally posted by norseboater, post: 412
        This afternoon I mailed membership cards to all paid Charter Members of the club, along with some NWCBC business cards you can distribute to folks who show interest in your vintage boat...and who might be good candidates for membership.

Hope everyone likes the new cards...

- Marty
        CHecked again today. Still no card. Checking to see if you mailed one this direction.....?
        Tim
        Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Cards arrived today

Marty-

Mine showed up this afternoon, all the way "down here" in Orygun

As others have said; lookin' good! Now all I have to do is find someone to stick with...er...Bestow the additional cards upon!

Glad to be aboard!

The Cap'n
          Attached Files
          "The beatings will continue until moral improves..."

Pat Drewery

Comment

You guys rock..I want one too

Many of you folks know me from down in California with the GSG group of glassheads. You guys are doing a great job up there in the Pacific Northwest with your site and promoting this great passion of ours with these old beautiful boats.

I lurk around quite often cause I'm crazy for cruisers and appreciate the eye candy you provide on this site so now its time to $upport you all and maybe do some occasional posting.

Can't wait to get my card in the mail too.

Thanks
            Jill

Could someone tell me how to change my username to Jill_S. I don't how to do it in the user control panel aera.
            Jill S

Comment

Originally posted by jschwocho@sbcglobal.net, post: 714
              Many of you folks know me from down in California with the GSG group of glassheads. You guys are doing a great job up there in the Pacific Northwest with your site and promoting this great passion of ours with these old beautiful boats.

I lurk around quite often cause I'm crazy for cruisers and appreciate the eye candy you provide on this site so now its time to $upport you all and maybe do some occasional posting.

Can't wait to get my card in the mail too.

Thanks
              Jill

Could someone tell me how to change my username to Jill_S. I don't how to do it in the user control panel aera.
              Hi Jill.
              Looks as you used your email address for your Username that you have to use to Log in with.
              Only way I can see to change that is for me to Delete the account and let you Re-register it??

I will send you a email about it.
              Helmar Joe Johanesen
              1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
              1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
              Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
              2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
              http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Hi Jill, welcome to the group. I believe we exchanged posts on the Glasspar site last spring when I got my Seafair Sedan. Is this the Jill with the Seafair Sedan?

Still messing around with mine. Currently in the middle of power change. Next will be wiring and/or seats. Always something to be done.

Sure would be fun to have a combined group outing sometime. Have a good one.
                Steve Kiesel
                1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Test Test 1 2 3

Goody...I'm on. Thanks a bunch Joe.

I hope you folks don't get bothered by a letting a Cruiser nut from Southwest
                  join up and hang out now and then......I will say I do have a Skagit though that was made up there and if I ever finish it my plan is to haul it up north to one of your meets for show and tell.

OldBoatsRule Jer mentioned maybe some year soon we could coordinate a gathering after one of our Whiskeytown events and then we could just zip on up there while we're at it

Yes Steve.....I'm the Jill with the Yellow Twinkie boat. Good luck and always have fun with your electrical. I ended up punching a hole under the steering into the cabin aera for placement of my fuse box for ease of access.

Once again thanks Joe
                  Jill S

Comment

Jill, Welcome ! I thought it would be nice if some of us could come down to Whiskeytown by Redding maybe ???? this summer. Hey bring that Skagit runabout up sometime. Best, Chuck

Her's a picture of your 1959 Skagit 14 Sportster for the members to see.
                    Attached Files
                    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
                    X