Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellboy

Hi Mark,

My name is Jim Knowles and I also live in Australia in NSW. I have restored a set of Skagit boats made in 1958 and 1959. It would be great to catch up and discuss your restoration project.

My email address is jknowles@jkgroup.com.au please send me your details and we can communicate. If you look in the main forum of the boat club and look at restored 1995 skagit you will see pics of my boat.

I hope to hear from you soon

Jim:boater1

Comment

thanks jim i sent you an email hope to hear from you soon.
      mark. portland victoria

Comment

thanks helmar,i havent found anything as yet ,but i did find a plate for the motor,1961 evinrude 35525 a 40 horse. found a great site , if you dont already have this , go to marine engine.com, scrol on boat engine parts,click on outboard motor parts, then model no guides , evinrude starts at 1930, cheers mark,

Comment

Former fiberglassics member

Hi....my name is Don. Me and my 1957 Bell Boy have been together for 15 years. Its had new stringers, deck, carpet, wiring, paint, windows, bimini top, custom sunbrella snap on cover, depth sounder, compass, bilge pump. The 1972 65 hp Evinrude runs great and has a new 3 blade aluminum prop. My wife wants me to sell her and get a sailboat. I would like to post pictures of her but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Comment

Working...
          X