Prairie Schooner no masts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie Schooner no masts

Car guy from the prairie retired from 40 years of farming. Restoring and collecting cars and trucks, 1925 to newest 1952. I don't know much about boats or forums, but have come into a Bell Boy boat, excellent condition 18 foot , cabin over controls, front seats and cupboards, Volvo Penta 4 cyl. dual carbs. I will be trying to date and find out what the mfg. of the boat called it when I have more time to figure out how to post some pictures and get some feed back.----Lorne

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Most of the camera's today will take Large photos (Many pixels) which most forums will not accept.
    Ours has a list but for the most part, you can get away with .jpg images at 800x600 (in sizing, you should be able to choose the 800 x 600)
    (Me, when I name my photos, I would name it something like, myredboat but when I sized it down, it would be myredboatsm with the SM meaning I made it smaller for email and internet passing)

When you post, scroll down until you see the "Manage Attachments" Click on that and another windows will open up.

Click on the Browse button and you will just have to point that to were you have your pictures saved, click on your picture name, then click on the Upload.
    Uploading depends on how fast your Internet access speed is (Bandwidth) the slower the longer it will take.

I think you can add up to 10 photos..

Enjoyopcorn1:
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X