just joined the club!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just joined the club!

I just joined the club, my name is Tom, I live in Idaho. I currently own a 1958 Dorsett San Juan. It is a project boat, and I can't wait to get it in the water! I am looking for pictures of the original interior of this boat if anyone has any. I would like to return it to how it should look, it has all the original cabinets still and control center. But no seats or inner wall trim, etc... I will post some pics of my boat later. Happy to be a part of a group that loves these old boats like I do!

Originally posted by spudtom45 View Post
    I just joined the club, my name is Tom, I live in Idaho. I currently own a 1958 Dorsett San Juan. It is a project boat, and I can't wait to get it in the water! I am looking for pictures of the original interior of this boat if anyone has any. I would like to return it to how it should look, it has all the original cabinets still and control center. But no seats or inner wall trim, etc... I will post some pics of my boat later. Happy to be a part of a group that loves these old boats like I do!
    Good to have you.
    I am sure some of us can dig around and I think we might have some pictures buried in our system here of the San Juan.
    I know we have the Farallon and Catalina...

Welcome aboard, start in the Boat Restoration area and start posting pictures of what we are starting with

Enjoy
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X