New Member/New Boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member/New Boat

I've been lurking on the site for a while admiring all the boats and deciding what boat I might take on as a project.

I'm in the process of moving up to Sequim from Arizona and on this trip saw a Marlin 16 ft cuddy for sale here in Sequim so I bought it and used my last few days up here to start cleaning her up and tearing things out like the twin steel gas tanks. I just covered her up and will be heading back to AZ tomorrow. Shes's parked at my new house till I return.

I'm attaching a picture and hoping someone knows the history of this Marlin Boat Co. in White City OR. The title lists it as a 1976 but the style looks much older
    Attached Files

Originally posted by skippervido, post: 6825
    I've been lurking on the site for a while admiring all the boats and deciding what boat I might take on as a project.

I'm in the process of moving up to Sequim from Arizona and on this trip saw a Marlin 16 ft cuddy for sale here in Sequim so I bought it and used my last few days up here to start cleaning her up and tearing things out like the twin steel gas tanks. I just covered her up and will be heading back to AZ tomorrow. Shes's parked at my new house till I return.

I'm attaching a picture and hoping someone knows the history of this Marlin Boat Co. in White City OR. The title lists it as a 1976 but the style looks much older
    Welcome to the group and welcome to the Northwest.
    I think you will find Sequim is about the driest place in the Northwest.

We have lots of folks that are very knowledgeable about boats, which one being Bill Roberts. Glad you jumped in Bill

Nice looking boat you have shown.
    Have a safe trip and Enjoy.
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X