Mason Lake Event Details--Sept. 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mason Lake Raffle

This Saturday the club will be holding a raffle for a pile of NWCBC merchandise. We have 18 items to give away, so everyone has a good chance of going home with goodies!

Tickets are only $2.00 a pop, so dig deep and support your club!

Let's all gather at 1:00 for the drawing, just before the potluck lunch.

What a great way to wrap up our season, looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Tim

Comment

You couldn't ask for better boating weather... It's gonna feel like summer for our Mason Lake event!

Mark
      Silverdale, WA.
      1956 BellBoy Express 16

Comment

I am going to be there with my cousin Dave Wickline and when I get up in the morning I may just hookup the Fleet-Form. Last weekend was a blast with the ACBS club. Here are a couple of pics of the Lazy-S when she was out of the water on Beach Dr. in Port Orchard,WA. and owned by Don Bancroft, 1940's. And now last weekend at Mason Lake owned by Greg Suldan and back in the Suldan family. Byron Suldan first purchased the Garwood in 1967. Then sold it in 1982 and Greg got it back in 1999 and has spent the last eleven years restoring it to its original condition. She is a real beauty.... Also a short clip of what she looked like before and after. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMfHZki54j0"]YouTube - Now & Then[/nomedia]
        Attached Files

Comment

Loaded and ready. See you all at the lake :boater1:
          Helmar Joe Johanesen
          1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
          1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
          Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
          2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
          http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

We sure couldn't have asked for better weather with such a great turn-out of boats and friends.
            Dlani (D-Lawn-ee) and I had a great time and really enjoyed getting to know new faces and seeing old friends.
            Thank you all very much for the really cool coffee mug and honorary membership. Both were very kind jestures and warmly accepted.
            Dlani was able to win a coffee mug in the raffle with a matching colored logo!
            Tim, Thank you very much for all the time and effort you put into creating my very unique mug. Very cool!!! I think we need to discuss future graphic needs that come in my Operating Room periodically.
            I will 'attempt' to post some pictures we took during the gathering.
            If they don't show up, would someone please send me a direct e-mail and explain what size is accepted or what else I would need to do to post them.
            My best e-mail addy is: frankenmerc "at" comcast "dot" net and my cel, which is usually in my pocket and welcomes troubleshooting calls if needed, even while stranded out in the boat, is 360-280-8217
            Looking forward to getting together again,
            Thom & Dlani (Doc Frankenmerc & Mercury Momma)
            Attached Files
            Doc Frankenmerc
            Keeping Mercs alive since 1965

Comment

Thom, I'd happy to scrub in if you needs graphics assistance! :GoodJob:

Tim

Comment

Hello everyone; Chuck from Santa Barbara here to thank you all for your wonderful hospitality at the Mason Lake gathering.

Each and every one of you that I got to talk to made me feel welcome; to say nothing of the fantastic boat rides! I was offered so many that I never got around to getting on all of them!

I hope to get my boat up to the PNW next season for a couple of weeks; hopefully I can re-connect with some of you. I'll keep my eyes on the event calendar and we'll see what happens.

Great meeting all of you! Chuck
                1957 Cadillac w/1947 Scott-Atwater 473
                1965 Alpex w/1964 West-Bend 45
                1977 Thunderbird w/85HP Merc
                1964 Montgomery-Ward W/1978 Johnson 15

Comment

Hey Chuck.
                  We were glad to have you.
                  Too bad you went home without one of our black berry finds.
                  I think Marty and I both have a few NW boats that would fit right in down your way
                  Stay in touch and keep us posted on your next venture up this way.
                  Helmar Joe Johanesen
                  1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                  1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                  Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                  2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                  http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Welcome Back Anytime

Chuck -

It was great meeting you at Mason Lake...hope you can make it back to the Northwest next summer, with a boat.

Best,

- Marty
                    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Working...
                    X