X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish car

http://www.king5.com/video/featured-...125521928.html
    Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
    Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

At last I get to see this! Thanks for posting it Jack!

The wipeout was awesome ..

Comment

As soon as they mentioned Snohomish county my thought was it has to be Greg. Way to go Greg:cool1:
      1958 Skagit 20 Offshore hardtop cruiser "Kanigo"

Comment

My step-dad once made a Snowmobile from a Vietnam-era Alum Fuel pod that used to be on the wingtips of older jets.
        We used a rear-mounted corvair engine ,coupled to two Track assemblies from our Alaskan Ice rigs we built for Crowley.
        Seem to recall one fast test-run with it ending up buried deeply into a snowback at the lower parking lot.
        Looked very similar to the Mighty Salmon car,just 10 feet longer.And as Ralph Nader coined it,"Unsafe at any Speed".
        Wait until some future Archeaoligist digs up the treaures on the Lamb Farm.
        TM
        unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
        15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
        SeaRay 175BR
        Hi-Laker lapline
        14` Trailorboat

Comment

Salmonmobile

Greg, you're just amazing!

What'll you build next??

- Marty
          http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
            1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Having seen this thing up close, I can say the most amazing thing isn't that he built it, but that he was able to wedge himself into it! It's like a pair of metal tights.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim_Mattson, post: 18202
                My step-dad once made a Snowmobile from a Vietnam-era Alum Fuel pod that used to be on the wingtips of older jets.
                We used a rear-mounted corvair engine ,coupled to two Track assemblies from our Alaskan Ice rigs we built for Crowley.
                Seem to recall one fast test-run with it ending up buried deeply into a snowback at the lower parking lot.
                TM
                Tim, I wonder if my dad knew your step dad. We took a trip to a race track near Vancouver BC in the early 60's with a guy that made a race car out of an early jet fighter tip tank. I don't know what class it was, but it was a big winding track and all of the other cars looked like real race cars. Just before the race, "our" car had a fuel line malfunction and the "crew" was tasked with chewing enough gum to patch it together. The last we saw of that car was a column of black smoke off in the distance. I have no idea what the guy's name was.

Comment

Working...
                X