Les schwab Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 26077, member: 2323
    I wonder, since Les Schwab is an independent chain, if all LS have this service for the same price??
    Full circle...I called 3 LS in my area and none of them offer the sand/powdercoat package. I was bummed but haven't lost anything so I recovered quickly.

Comment

Hello all ! I had Les Schwabb do the wheels on this trailer also. They ship them to a shop in Seattle and it takes about a week . I have been busy with the trailers and sold the Dorsett and decided to keep & Finish the Larson this winter. These trailers have been alot of fun and we have gone to several Rally's that have had over 100 trailers . There is a picture of our first trailer ( That we sold ) and also the Roslyn Rally !
      Attached Files
      Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Moving the thread in hopes we get more on what some folks are doing other than Boats.
        I seen this on the CA forum.
        What did you do this summer
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

All of this trailer talk and these pics makes me want to keep mine. Mine is not as nice as those above, but I sure have enjoyed it.

Comment

My Eriba Puck trailer is now sold. It left my driveway this afternoon...I already miss it.

Comment

Working...
            X