Some silly ?,s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some silly ?,s

Hi I am new to the forum I had some ? about upcoming events First a little about me and my family I have a 1957 Chris-Craft 19ft utility this boat has been in my family a long time and was recently refinished by Alan Toomle up north my father did all the mechanical restoration including guages the first year it was done we took it to the CDA wood boat show just to see it but last year I didn't go to one event this year I hope to change that due to a scheduling conflict I can't make island of the columbia's trip but would like to make alder or mayfeild lake events I will be traveling with my family we have three girls ages five (twins) and nine and I am looking forward to meeting some of you

Welcome...

Welcome to the message board and club...we'll look forward to meeting you and seeing your boat at Alder Lake, Mayfield and other upcoming events.

As you've probably noticed, NWCBC eagerly welcomes all kinds of classic boats, from wooden runabouts like yours, to classic-glass cruisers and runabouts, vintage aluminum boats...and just about anything else "classic" that folks come up with.

See you soon,

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

alder lake

I am thinking of making the trip to alder But I don,t know anything about the lake my boat is on a float on/off trailer and I need a relativly steep ramp also what docking is available and what time does the event start I don't mind spring tieing my boat but would like to avoid beaching in all but the softest bottoms also is the event at a park the land portion is much eaiser if their is someplace for the family to run/splash/play

Comment

Originally posted by racer x, post: 4095
        I am thinking of making the trip to alder But I don,t know anything about the lake my boat is on a float on/off trailer and I need a relativly steep ramp also what docking is available and what time does the event start I don't mind spring tieing my boat but would like to avoid beaching in all but the softest bottoms also is the event at a park the land portion is much eaiser if their is someplace for the family to run/splash/play
        Keith,
        To answer a few of your questions, the launch at Alder lake should be plenty steep enough to float your boat off the trailer. There is a dock at the launch. As far as tyeing your boat up there are mooring docks available where we will be so no need to beach it. Also we will be using the Alder lake park day use area which is owned by Tacoma power and very well maintained with a play area, swimming area, restrooms, etc. For more info please view the Alder lake postings under the events discussion tab below. I have included many pictures and a link to the park so you get all the info you need. We look forward to meeting your family and seeing your boat this Saturday.

Comment

Welcome, Keith. I look forward to seeing some more woodies active in the club. Since it is looking doubtful that my Playmaster will be running before next weekend, I most likely will be bringing my Tollycraft runabout. With small(ish) children of my own, I can attest that the club events are family friendly. I hope you can make it, we look forward to meeting your family and boat!

Brian Franchini
          Attached Files
          BRIAN FRANCHINI
          LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

any sign up for potluck what to bring

I plan to make the day trip to alder and was wondering what time the event starts where to muster the basics thanks look forward to meeting you all feel free to email if that,s eaiser racrx@tscnet.com

Comment

sorry I just found the event tab and discussion

thanks for patience I just found the event on the forum

Comment

Working...
              X